Listings and Classified Ads for Shoreside Activities Businesses & Services
Casa Garcia a family run restaurant in Magalluf 07181 Mallorca Spain - Open all year for Menu Del Dia - Service A La Carte - Takeaway
A selection of Bocadillos - Pamb Oli - Paletilla de Cordero
Ocean Refit SLU can offer the best quality teak decks, either traditionally installed “plank by plank” or made up from templates, as well as a specialized recaulking system using the renowned deck caulk from Teak Decking Systems of Florida.
We can also offer interior refit work from custom pieces of furniture to complete yacht interiors and the latest synthetic materials such as Dupont Corian and LG HI-MACS solid surfaces, or Perspex and plexiglass. We work closely with clients and aim always to deliver the highest standards of workmanship in appropriate time schedules.
Energy Vessels Offshore Ltd - EVO Whangarei New Zealand - Shipbuilders Whangarei New Zealand
EVO offers a range of workboats which have been specifically designed to operate as service vessels in the offshore energy industry as well as shoreside, in port operations. They are constructed to very high standards.
THE EVO RANGE:
EVO offers workboats which have been specifically designed to operate as service vessels in the offshore energy industry ranging from high speed foil-assisted WFSV’s to ASD and AH Tugs.
Wind Farm Service Vessels
Offshore Oil/Gas Service Vessels
Port & Shoreside Support Vessels
Contact us for more information
Environmental Mission – Oceania Marine will operate it’s shipyards respecting the environment by ensuring that:
1) the air, ground and water at the shipyards are protected from it’s activities
2) that all possible reasonable steps are taken to recycle materials
3) that vessel owners are encouraged by the shipyards to choose environmentally friendly and sustainable options
4) invitees to New Zealand are educated and appraised of the potential that they may bring with them bio-hazards that threaten the local marine environment
Code of Practice – Oceania Marine is a member of the NZ Marine industry association and as such adheres to the industry code of practice.
New Exciting affordable Italian Cuisine in Binissalem 07350 Mallorca Baleares Spain
Contact Simone to book and for more information!
Notaria - David Fiol Busquets - Alaró Mallorca 07340 Baleares Spain - Public Notary - Legalization of Documents and Notorized Documents in Spain - Member of the local notarial organization "Colegio Notarial de las Islas Baleares" and the national notarial organization "Consejo General del notariado"
Commission Agents Required to Market Advertising for YachtingDirect International - For More Information Contact us or Email us
Direct2Mallorca - Looking for Collaborators - Promotions and Ventures Relating to Mallorca
We specialise in a wide range of web hosting and IT related services to help keep your business online and keep your customers happy
Web hosting the way it should be done. Client selectable PHP, E-Commerce ready, Web Mail with antivirus and Spam filtering ...... and much more!
Drop by and see us Here in Alaro Mallorca Baleares Spain or visit us our Website NOW!!!
Sumi-e Water Colours & Oils - Artist - Author
- Tchouki studied sumi-e with Koho Yamamoto in New York City from 1975 to 1982.
- Now she is a well known artist and teacher of sumi-e in her own right.
- sumi-e is the study of ink-painting that originated in 4th century Japan.
- sumi-e begins with the traditional studies of nature: bamboo, pine, chrysanthemum and cherry blossom, but sumi-e techniques and the aesthetic approach of sumi-e can be applied to any subject.
- You can buy her art directly from this website. Tchouki also gives courses in sumi-e.
Cookies will be set on Log-In